Here are the official guidelines:
“I think it would be safe to say that we all have personal rules that we live by. Surely it’s not just ME. I’m not talking about moral rules, like “Do not kill.” I’m talking about the silly policies we impose on ourselves, like “Never eat anything you can’t identify,” or “Don’t step on sidewalk cracks.” For some reason, I started mentally listing the quirky rules I follow and got curious about other people’s personal rules. Hey, why not start a meme?”
* Courses of a meal are to eaten in a specific order. Salad comes before the main course, not during or after.
* Shoes and other articles of clothing (such as baseball caps) are to be rotated through so they wear evenly.
* Ditto for eating and drinking utensils.
* No talking or eye contact in public men’s rooms.
* No pop-ins. Call or email before visiting.
* Never base your entire meal on something you’ve never eaten before in case you don’t like and have to go hungry.
* Clocks have to be correct.